Dr. Ladislau Rosenberg has been involved in research, education, and practice in various fields of integrative medicine for over 45 years and he is recognized as a specialist in apitherapy, aromatherapy, phytotherapy and homeopathy. Dr. Ladislau Rosenberg was an Associate Professor at two important universities in Romania, the University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Targu Mures, Faculty of Pharmacy and the University “Lucian Blaga” of Sibiu, Faculty of Medicine …
Dr. Mila Emerald PhD., Dr., Sc. holds a Ph.D. in Molecular Biophysics and a Dr. Science in Cellular and Behavioral Neuroscience, boasting over 20 years of experience in both pure research and laboratory settings, as well follow up with teaching, business, and technologies. With profound expertise in Integrative Neurobiology, Neuropsychology, Quantum Neuroscience, and Nanoscience as applied to neurodegenerative pathologies. Dr. M. Emerald has been …
Dr. Mila Emerald
Bio Quantum Academy Specialized Individual Course
With Professionl Certificate
This course, “Neuroprotective Properties of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants,” explores the intricate relationship between plant compounds and neurological health. Designed to bridge traditional knowledge with contemporary research, the curriculum provides a comprehensive understanding of how medicinal and aromatic plants contribute to neuroprotection.
Commencing with an overview of phytotherapy and its historical context, the course delves into the identification and analysis of bioactive compounds in medicinal plants. Through case studies, students examine traditional applications of plants for neurological disorders, establishing a foundation for subsequent exploration.
The modules dissect the mechanisms by which plant compounds exert neuroprotective effects, emphasizing interactions with neurotransmitter systems, anti-inflammatory properties, and antioxidant capacities.
Special attention is given to the fascinating realm of aromatherapy, investigating how aromatic compounds in plants influence the olfactory system and impact neurological function. The course addresses ethical considerations, safety guidelines, and the integration of medicinal plants into conventional healthcare practices.
Research methodology tailored to the study of neuroprotection in medicinal and aromatic plants equips students to design and execute meaningful studies. The course concludes by examining emerging trends and future research directions, empowering students to contribute to the evolving landscape of neuroprotective interventions rooted in the rich diversity of plant-based therapies.
– Lectures by experts in phytotherapy, neurobiology, and related fields
– Case studies and group discussions
– Class participation and discussions on Zoom
– Research projects and presentations
– Mid-term and final exams
– Final project or research paper
– Textbooks, research papers, and review articles, scientific journals in phytotherapy, neurobiology, and related fields.
Upon completion, students emerge with a nuanced understanding of the neuroprotective potential inherent in medicinal and aromatic plants, poised to apply this knowledge in research, clinical practice, or further academic pursuits. By incorporating a multidisciplinary approach and providing practical experiences, this course can equip students with a holistic understanding of the neuroprotective properties of medicinal and aromatic plants, preparing them for research, or clinical roles in this emerging field.
– Overview of phytotherapy and its historical context
– Introduction to neuroprotection and its significance in health
– Basic principles of neurobiology and neuronal health
– Identification of medicinal plants with neuroprotective properties
– Case studies of traditional uses of plants for neurological disorders
– Phytochemical basis of neuroprotection
– Exploration of mechanisms by which plant compounds exert neuroprotective effects
– Interaction with neurotransmitter systems
– Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
– Introduction to apitherapy and its components (bee venom, honey, royal jelly)
– Neurological applications of apitherapy
– Case studies and research findings
– Examination of herbs and formulations for cognitive function improvement
– Clinical studies and trials on cognitive enhancement
– Challenges and opportunities in herbal cognitive enhancement research
– Integration of traditional knowledge into neuroprotective research
– Ethnopharmacological approaches to neurological disorders
– Case studies from various cultures
– Introduction to laboratory methods for phytochemical analysis
– Techniques for studying neuroprotective effects in vitro and in vivo
– Safety considerations in experimental design
– Designing and conducting clinical trials for neuroprotective interventions
– Challenges and ethical considerations
– Translating preclinical findings into therapeutic applications
– Cutting-edge research in the field
– Technological advancements and their impact on phytotherapy and neuroprotection
– Opportunities for further study and collaboration
– Challenges and opportunities in integrating phytotherapy into conventional healthcare
– Collaborative models between phytotherapists and healthcare professionals
– Future prospects for neuroprotective interventions in clinical practice